Guided by his integrity and experience, Patrick has built a reputation among his colleagues as a zealous advocate for his clients. Patrick's primary practice area is immigration and nationality law. His immigration practice is primarily focused upon family-based and business-based petitions as well as citizenship and naturalization issues. Patrick has years of experience representing individuals charged with crimes and is often sought by criminal defense attorneys to assist them in explaining and considering the immigration consequences of conviction for the crimes charged. He has spoken on numerous occasions to the local community and in training for attorneys and mediators. His diverse experience in family law, personal injury law, and criminal defense allows him to anticipate unique issues immigrant face as they navigate the complexities of immigration law.
Along with his immigration practice, Patrick currently represents victims who have been injured but he fault of others. Generally his personal injury cases have some immigration aspects involved. He also assists on family law cases that involve immigration elements and issues.
Patrick is licensed to practice law in Georgia, Texas, and Alabama and is eligible to practice in any immigration court located in the United States.
After obtaining his Juris Doctor degree, Mr. Jarrett worked as an associate attorney at Lucio, LaFleur & Associates in Dallas, Texas. A Georgia native, Patrick moved back to Savannah in 2010 and founded The Jarrett Firm, LLC. Patrick has quickly established himself as a top local attorney, having handled hundreds of cases within the superior courts, state courts, municipal courts, and the recorder's court of Chatham, Liberty, Bryan, and Bulloch counties. In 2013, Patrick joined his practice with attorney Ben Price and formed Jarrett & Price.
- Nov. 2015 - Continuing Education Speaker for Domestic Mediation Training at the Mediation Center of the Coastal Empire - "Families with or without Borders".
- Panelist/Speaker on Immigration Reform/Senate Bill 744 - 2013 Cinco de Mayo Festival, Pooler, GA
- Featured Article on Executive Action regarding Immigration in February issue of La Voz Latina
State Licenses & Bar Admissions
- Georgia Bar License
- Alabama Bar License
- Texas Bar License
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia - 2012
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), J.D.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University, B.A.
- Bill Daniel Trial Advocacy Program, 2012
Professional Memberships and Associations
State Bar of Georgia
State Bar of Texas
State Bar of Alabama
Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Savannah Bar Association
Savannah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Areas of Practice
- Adjustment of Status
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Deportation Defense
- Immigrant Visas & Nonimmigrant Visas
"We hired Mr. Jarrett a little over a year ago and he was so patient and understanding. He helped us understand everything we needed to do and was polite and very willing to explain everything. I definitely recommend him and his firm."