Ben Price is a Georgia native and a graduate of Georgia State University College of Law. His primary practice area is personal injury law, representing victims who have been injured or killed due to the fault of another. In addition to personal injury, Mr. Price practices in the areas of criminal defense and family law.
Another primary focus of Mr. Price's practice is the complicated area of healthcare subrogation and hospital liens. Other plaintiff attorneys regularly hire our firm to determine their clients rights to reimburse healthcare plans and other medical benefit providers out of their recovery proceeds. For more on this specific practice area, visit The Lien Resource.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents and Injury
- Trucking/Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability - (falls or other injuries sustained on the premises of another)
- ERISA and Non-ERISA Healthcare Reimbursement
- Hospital and Medical Provider Liens
- Medicare and Medicaid Liens
- Assault & Battery
- Breaking & Entering or Burglary
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI & Driving Under the Influence
- Sex Crimes
- Theft & Shoplifting
- Violation of Probation or Parole
- Child Custody
- Child Support
State Licenses & Bar Admissions
- Georgia Bar License
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia - 2012
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Piedmont College, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Associations
Georgia Bar Association Trial Section - Calendar Call Magazine, Summer 2015
Speaker - 28th Annual Georgia Continuing Education Medical Malpractice Conference in Amelia Island Florida, November 2012.
Speaker - 2013 Damages Seminar - Georgia Continuing Legal Education
Speaker - 2013 Savannah Bar Association - Hot Topics
"I absolutely loved how professional and knowledgeable Ben was with the law. He never skipped a beat and was always available to talk. His law firm was very welcoming and helped me with my issue. I would recommend Ben to anyone looking for an attorney that will get the Job done in a timely and professional manner."