Ben Price is a Georgia native and a graduate of Georgia State University College of Law. His primary practice area is personal injury law, representing victims who have been injured or killed due to the fault of another.
Another primary focus of Mr. Price’s practice is the complicated area of healthcare subrogation and hospital liens. Other plaintiff attorneys regularly hire our firm to determine their clients’ rights to reimburse healthcare plans and other medical benefit providers out of their recovery proceeds. For more on this specific practice area, visit The Lien Resource.
- How to Defeat ERISA presented to the Savannah Trial Lawyers Association – January 2019
- How to Get ERISA and What to Look For, published in The Verdict, Magazine of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2017, and The Journal of the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2017
- Lien Resolution Presentation to Annual Conference of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association – Champion Member
- Savannah Trial Lawyers Association
- Savannah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia State College of Law, J.D.
- Piedmont College, B.A.
State Licenses & Bar Admissions
- Georgia State Bar
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia