Plaintiff’s Medicare Portal
Resolving Medicare Reimbursement for Plaintiff Lawyers and their clients
Dealing with Medicare is a frustrating area of the plaintiff lawyer’s practice. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is difficult to communicate with, often seeks reimbursement for treatments unrelated to your client’s case, and correspondence moves at a snails pace, often delaying settlements and disbursements to clients.
That is why we designed the Medicare Conditional Payment Center. By taking two minutes to submit an online form, Jarrett & Price will remove this frustrating area of law from your practice so you can focus all your efforts on what matters most — winning the case.
What you do:
- Submit the form
- Send check to Medicare upon conclusion
What we do:
- Write to Medicare on your client’s behalf to determine what Medicare paid
- Coordinate with your client to remove any unrelated treatments
- Upon settlement, obtain from Medicare the necessary pro-rata reductions for attorneys fees and expenses
- Obtain Medicare’s final payment demand and notify you how much to pay