Patrick L. Jarrett
Patrick has built a reputation among his colleagues as a zealous advocate for his clients. His practice is focused on representing individuals who have been injured as a result of other’s negligence and recklessness. He has years of litigation experience and has tried dozens of cases in the areas of personal injury law, criminal defense, and family law. He has spoken on numerous occasions to the local community and is in training for attorneys and mediators. Jarrett & Price has also established itself as the go-to firm in Georgia for the complex area of healthcare lien resolution. They assist other plaintiff’s attorneys to review and negotiate healthcare liens in order to maximize a victim’s recovery in personal injury lawsuits. Patrick is licensed to practice law in Georgia, Texas, and Alabama. He is admitted to the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Georgia. He is a member of the bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
- Nov. 2015 – Continuing Education Speaker for Domestic Mediation Training at the Mediation Center of the Coastal Empire – “Families with or without Borders”.
- Panelist/Speaker on Immigration Reform/Senate Bill 744 – 2013 Cinco de Mayo Festival, Pooler, GA
- Featured Article on Executive Action regarding Immigration in February issue of La Voz Latina
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Savannah Trial Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Savannah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federalist Society – Savannah Lawyers Chapter Executive Committee Member
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas
- Wesleyan University School of Law), J.D.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University, B.A.
- Bill Daniel Trial Advocacy Program, 2012
State Licenses & Bar Admissions
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia